Thursday, October 27, 2011

#3 If someone does something well congratulate them


To see a fellow student appreciated for a job well done can be an excellent motivator. 

It's funny how easy it is to cheer for your favorite athlete but hold back when a friend does something well, or differently, or just plain amazing,  We don't feel the need to praise them.  

GO FRIENDS!  We all need a pat on the back once in a while.  We all need to feel appreciated.  

I would also say that encouragement is just a needed for the students who are trying and not quite making the congratulations cut.  

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate you, Beverly. This blog is a wonderful idea. Stuff that we know we are suppose to do, but most of the time forget about doing. Good stuff!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen. When I started reading this book it caused me to pause at my own behaviors. I think we'd all be better of to remember or learn this lessons of life. It'd be a beautiful place everywhere you went if everyone was polite! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete