Thursday, November 3, 2011

#11 - Surprise others by performing random acts of kindness! DO IT

We all should actually go out of our way to do something wonderful for someone at least once a month.  I know I get so busy with work, and home and life that I often forget to "go out of my way" for others.  It's not that I don't want to, I enjoy being generous and helpful, but I am human and sometimes lazy.  I would like to think my kids would do random acts of house work as a kindness toward me, but alas I'm not there yet....  BE KIND!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I could use alot of help from my kids. I really enjoy helping others. I love to make people laugh. If we could all be just alittle kinder to each other, it would make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete