Friday, July 2, 2021

#28 Questions about homework - accessibility

 These days there are lots of ways to have access to homework assignments.  Some teachers have their own homework information on-line.  This teacher gives a form for calling him about homework assignments, which I really appreciate.  It goes like this:

If you have questions about your homework, you may call me.  If I am not able to answer the phone, please leave a message in the following manner:  "Hi Mr./Ms. Teacher, this is __________.  I need help with __________________homework.  You can call me back until ___:00.  Thank you.  

Students get a sense of security with the knowledge they have access to their teachers, if they need them.  Teachers do have a lot more accessibility these days, as I know of one who allows her students to interact with her via messenger for homework questions.  Another uses her on-line homework instruction page that has a question box for student use.  Accessibility is security for parents too.   There are a lot more things to know than there use to be.  







































































































    

No comments:

Post a Comment